College Affordable is proud to partner with Malden Catholic High School to offer your family the personalized support necessary to understand the financial aid process. College Affordable will be your ally helping you navigate this process throughout the year. Some of the services we offer:
- Create a realistic family budget to measure affordability
- Optimize scholarship and grant opportunities at target colleges
- Assist with completion of aid and grant applications
- Review and interpret financial aid offers to allow for fully informed decisions
- Review potential lenders to select the best opportunity
In addition to the above, we will be hosting a monthly webinar series to provide you timely information throughout the academic year. To register your information with College Affordable and sign up for our webinar series, please complete the form on this page. Please note all responses will be kept confidential. Thank you and we look forward to connecting with you soon!
Thank You to Our Sponsors
In partnership with the Catholic Schools Support Network and the Lynch Foundation, Malden Catholic High School’s families now have free access to personalized support and resources to help you navigate the college financial landscape including the financial aid process. The Malden Catholic High School’s college counselors have teamed with the experts from College Affordable to help you to take the steps to make college expenses more manageable.
Personalized Support Included in the Program
Members of the community can receive confidential guidance at no cost including:
- A one-hour personalized consultation with a college financial expert. Click here to schedule an appointment.
- Unlimited emails to have your specific questions answered on everything from savings options, to filling out the financial aid forms to financing options to the ways to find scholarships. Send your questions to email@example.com.
All Members of the Malden Catholic High School Community are Welcome to:
- Attend live webinars covering timely information to help you with college financial matters. Click here to see the full schedule and to register.
- Use of the sophisticated online calculators described below.
“This program is great. We are grateful for the information and templates you provided to us.”
–Parent, Class of ‘23, ‘25
“The program has definitely supported my family to provide our son a good Catholic education.”
–Parent, Class of ‘23
Personalized, Confidential Reviews
College Affordable’s Online Calculators
Student Aid Index Calculator
Learn your potential eligibility for financial aid by understanding your Student Aid Index. This easy to use calculator will provide you with the number that colleges will use to determine how much need-based loans, grants and work-study you are eligible to receive.
Click here for the Student Aid Index Calculator.
Scholarship Search Engine
Access over thousands of scholarships worth over 1 billion dollars through this search tool. This will even show you what percentage of students receive the award so you can gauge your likelihood for success.
Click here for the Scholarship Search Engine.
Loan Payment Calculator
Need to borrow? This calculator allows you to understand your monthly payments when you get into the payback period. It will even tell you how much you can save if you pay your interest while in school.
Click here for the Loan Payment Calculator.