Partnerships Drive Our Success
College Affordable brings together college financial experts, donors and the community to maximize access to the opportunities to reduce college costs for prospective and current college students.
Private and institutional donors are the lifeblood of College Affordable. Their generosity allows access to the support tools to help make an affordable college education a reality for underserved communities and families who are struggling to balance the cost of college with life’s other pressing demands. Each donation opens the door to thousands of dollars in grants and scholarships available to students from colleges and other organizations.
- Individual philanthropists and foundation with education priorities
- Institutions with philanthropic programs aimed at supporting their communities
- Private donors tied to geographic areas and/or school types (re: Catholic schools)
- Regional (MA+) banks and businesses with interest in giving back to their community High Schools
Schools and other community-based businesses and organizations are integral to our success.
- Public high schools and their guidance departments
- Catholic and private high schools and their guidance departments
- Charter schools and their guidance departments
- Community organizations: progressive non-profits who support high school students and are seeking to add expertise in this critical phase of their life journey
- High school supporters: PTOs, athletic, arts, and extracurricular programs
Some of Our Partners Include:
At the core of what we do are the families we serve:
- Lower income families not already supported by community organizations.
- Those that have faced personal or unexpected financial hardship.
- Middle income families who are trying to balance life’s expenses but are not eligible for sufficient need-based aid.