INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect user submitted personally identifying information and other information specifically on online forms that allow us to contact you, and that permit you make a donation to our organization. We may obtain personal information from the following sources:
- Information you provide to us on forms that you enter on the Site or that you provide to us in writing.
- Information that you provide to us by telephone.
- Information we receive automatically when you visit the Site, such as cookies.
- Information from third parties, including verification services, payment processing services, and other online and offline sources.
Such personal information may include, but not be limited to, your name, your email address, the school or organization you represent, your telephone number, and other related information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information in order to contact you, to answer a question you may have or to follow up on the donation pledge. We may also use this information to:
- create, send and manage emails relating to our services and to fundraising for the organization,
- measure email campaign performance,
- improve the features for specific segments of users,
- evaluate your use of our website,
- compile reports on website activity for website operators, and
- provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Our Site may, from time to time, use a range of analytics services that send website traffic data to third party servers. These services do not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by us for other purposes. We may use reports provided by analytics providers to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may share your personal information with third parties that offer related products or services, but solely if it serves our organization’s charitable purposes, as they may apply to you. However, we will only do so with your consent.
- In order to provide our services, we may share any of the information we gather about you with agents and service providers to perform functions on our behalf, such as to send email or process credit card payments. In addition, address information may be shared with a service provider to determine geographic information. These service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena or search warrant, or in the course of a legal proceeding.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children has provided us with personally identifiable information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected such information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
College Affordable, Inc.200 Highland Avenue, Suite 305Needham MA 02494 firstname.lastname@example.org